nu ve ns a n d a r n a s nu ve ns

6.29.2006

this is the moment when it all stops.
pause.
silence.
no rush, no storm.
just this.
shiuuuu!

I can see the wind touching the top of the trees as if loving them but it can't reach this place, this space.
wonder if it'll last.
as soon as I reach the top of the street I'm expecting for it to start again.
the wind.
the rain.
the noise.

the explosion will hit me like a barrier that I can't avoid.
it's just a matter of minutes.
but now...
I can't hear anything.
is it behind me?
is it chasing me?
or am I looking for it?

does it exists?

"WELCOME TO THE REAL LIFE" it says... and it's wearing a suit like a 20th Century Fox.
they call it real life but it's no less than a fictional movie.
and at the end of the day, they all smile like little happy balloons.
I wonder if it makes sense to hate it.

I'm part of it as well.


...


it's raining now.



BAM!!!!



am I still alive?

Sem comentários: